We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any change in this policy will take effect from the date of publication on the Site.
Cookies are small text strings that the visited website send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
During navigation on a website, the user can also receive cookies sent from different sites or webservers (so called “third parties”), on which certain elements may reside (as images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that he is visiting.
- 1. Holder and Data Processor, DPO.
The holder is Le Antiche Mura srl Unipersonale (Stefania Caparrini) P.IVA / CF: 06700720482 in Via Sottopoggio a San Giusto 21 a/b 50053 Empoli (Firenze) , Italia
The holder and the DPO, also through the designated structures, will take care of your request and provide it, without undue delay and in any case, at the latest, within one month of receiving it, the information relating to the action taken concerning your request.
We inform you that if the Data Controller has doubts about the identity of the natural person who makes the request, he may request further information necessary to confirm the identity of the person concerned.
2. Cookies policy:
2.1. Url Information: http://www.leantichemura.net/privacy-policy
Cookies are usually found in users’ browsers in very large numbers and sometimes with features of long temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: computer authentication, session monitoring, storing information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, etc.
In order to achieve a correct regulation of these devices, it is necessary to distinguish them since there are no technical characteristics that differentiate them from each other precisely on the basis of the aims pursued by those who use them.
• FIRST-PART cookies, persistent (session) technicians
• Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a WEB service explicitly requested by the user to provide this service”. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas). This site uses first-party persistent technical session cookies.
• FIRST PART cookies, analytical
• Analytical cookies, also known as “analytics”, allow detailed statistics to be obtained on website visitors, such as the display of specific pages, the number of visitors, time spent on the site by users and arrival methods . Analytics cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. This site uses first-party analytical cookies.
• FIRST PARTY cookies, profiling
• Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users this site may share this information with other parties, such as, for example, advertisers. The European and Italian legislation provides that you can refuse to consent to the use of these cookies. This site uses FIRST-PART cookies, profiling.
• THIRD-PARTY cookies, analytical
• Analytical cookies, also known as “analytics”, allow detailed statistics to be obtained on website visitors, such as the display of specific pages, the number of visitors, time spent on the site by users and arrival methods . This site uses a Web analytics service provided by Google.
• THIRD-PARTY cookies, profiling
In order to provide you with additional functions and services within this website, we work with third parties who, independently and not directly controlled by us, may use their cookies to collect information about the activities you performed while browsing the pages of our website. This information could be used to propose advertising in line with your interests, based on the content you visited, or to measure the efficiency of advertising campaigns. These cookies may be contained in various elements present within the web page, such as banner ads, images, videos, etc. A notable example is the presence of so-called “social plugins” or “social sharing buttons” of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn), aimed at sharing the contents of the web page on the social networks themselves. The use of data collected through third-party cookies, over which we do not exercise any kind of control, is governed by the relative information, to which we ask you to refer. This site uses third-party cookies, profiling.
Gestione dei Cookie
Below the list of the most common browsers with links to the settings for managing cookies:
• Internet Explorer 8 and above
• Safari 2 or higher;
• Opera 10.5 or higher;
• FireFox 3.5 and above;
• Google Chrome 10 and above;
Browsers provide the “private” browsing mode, enabling which cookies are always deleted after each browsing session is closed.
Furthermore, you can disable third-party profiling cookies by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
You can also disable the Google Analytics analysis cookies by downloading the appropriate browser add-on component to deactivate Google Analytics at the following web address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
It is always possible for you to revoke the consent previously given by the methods indicated in the section entitled “COOKIE MANAGEMENT”.
2.3. Site cookies: To view all the cookies used on this site click on:
2.4. Types of Cookies active on the website:
Type of Cookie
Technicians – session – first part persistent
3. What rights do you have as an interested party:
In relation to the treatments described in this Notice, as an interested party, you may, as envisaged by European Regulation 679/2016, exercise the rights sanctioned by articles 15 to 21 and, in particular:
• right of access – article 15 GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed and whether or not to obtain access to your personal data, including a copy of them.
• right of rectification – article 16 GDPR: the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
• right to cancellation (right to oblivion) – article 17 GDPR: the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the deletion of personal data concerning you.
• right to limitation of treatment – article 18 GDPR: right to obtain the limitation of treatment, when:
1 the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such data;
2 the processing is illegal and the person concerned is opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
3 personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4 the interested party objected to the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, in the waiting period of the verification regarding the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
• right to data portability – article 20 GDPR: the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Owner and the right to transmit them to another holder without impediment , if the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data is transmitted directly by the Bank to another holder if this is technically feasible;
• right to object – Article 21 GDPR: the right to object, at any time for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the condition of lawfulness of legitimate interest or execution of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the verification, exercise or defense of a right in court; may oppose the processing at any time if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing;The rights referred to above may be exercised against the Data Controller by contacting the references indicated above.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free of charge pursuant to article 12 GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
• RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: revoke consent – at any time, with the same ease with which it was provided, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
• RIGHT OF CLAIM: The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Piazza Venezia n.11 – 00187 Roma (RM).